Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Broken Heart


Most people experience a broken heart in their lifetime and normally it's over someone that they loved such as a special someone or a family member that past. Well for me when I was a little girl my parents separated and it broke my heart to see them with someone else other than each other. I hated it when my dad had a new girlfriend and he made me meet and talk to them. I made sure that they knew I didn't like them or wanted them around 'my daddy'. Now with my mom it was a different story she never brought any guy around us until she knew that it was a serious relationship, but not my dad he rushed the girl that he was with on us. Want to know something funny, that girl blamed me for my dad leaving her when I actually never even did anything to her but she blames me. I didn't even talk to her to be the blame but whatever I'm just glad shes out of my life for the most part. Anyways, like I was saying it hurts when your young and you have to constantly hear your parents fight and then one day your daddy is packing his bags and leaves you watching as he does trying to explain to you that he loves you and will always be there for you and all you can do is cry. I still remember the day my dad left it so much to see him leave that day was a very dark day for me and my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment