Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Threshold Guardian




Amanda, my older sister, is the threshold guardian in my life. She is always there to give me advice on whatever. I can tell Amanda anything and everything and not have to worry about her snitching on me or trying to black mail me later. Now Amanda has made quite a few mistakes in her life which ruins things for me. There are many things I am not allowed to do because of something that Amanda did back in the past. I hate that my parents think that I'm stupid enough to make the same mistakes that Amanda made. Nevertheless, I did learn from Amanda mistakes and she does talk with me about boys and what not. I know I can trust Amanda to be there for me. Though we fight we are still sisters and I know that we will always have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment