Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Loyal Band of Companions




Every hero has their very own loyal band of companions. Mine are my friends and family. They are always there for me when I need them. I can always count on them especially my friend Yoddit. She helps me a lot. I depend on her for a lot of things and every time she comes through for me. Recently I had a project that I had to get done and I tried everything to get the music on the powerpoint, but never could and there Yoddit was to help me out because of her I didn't fail BCIS. She helps me with much much more and I really appreciate all that she does even if I don't show it. Another loyal companion of mine is......William Moses. He is actually my boyfriend so we are often together when we get the chance to be. He's hilarious sometimes and other times he's really nervous, but he's always there for me. I have lots of other loyal companions and I really appreciate every single one of them and would do anything to help them out if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment