Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Archetypal Mentor


A mentor is someone that is said to be the wise one who teaches the hero important lessons along the way. The mentor helps the hero as much as they can by putting them through tests that they must past in order to move on. The essence of the mentor is very crucial and very much needed, in my life-long journey my mentor would have to be my friend Yoddit Esayas. She is constantly keeping me on track, making sure I don't venture off the right course. Yoddit acts as my mentor because she is the one person that is always getting on to me for doing something wrong. Yoddit makes me do my homework which is a good thing because without her nagging me I wouldn't get anything done. I appreciate the help that I receive from my mentor even though it can get annoying I know she means well.

No comments:

Post a Comment