Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trickster


The trickster in my life is my very own brother Nicholas (Nick for short) he is so hilarious. With Nick around there's no telling what will happen. Nick is always the one I go to when I'm feeling a little down. He can always cheer me up no matter what. He'll have me laughing in no time. When I'm with Nick I have nothing to worry about but having fun. Nick often acts a fool to get attention, he loves to have all eyes on him. He will literally almost do anything to make someone laugh. That's just his personality. When Nick and I are together we can't stop laughing which often gets us into trouble. I remember this one time when Nick and I were just hanging out around the house doing nothing but laughing for no apparent reason. My mom wasn't too happy she wanted us to shut up. We got thrown out the room for laughing so much. Another thing that Nick does that makes him the trickster of my life is he will be over dramatic when telling a story, he'll act it out for you adding his own little jists making the story as hilarious as he possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment