Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Struggles for Love


I know that I may be considered to be too young to know what love is but I do have a good idea of what it is. Love is more than a feeling but still a feeling. Love is where that special someone cares about you and doesn't ever want to have to part from you. Yes I know that I have all my life to find that someone but it's hard for me to open up to people sometimes. I think that I hold myself back a lot. I know the boundaries and would never cross them till I am sure of what I want and am old enough, of course. A lot of people struggle to find true love. Love is a very hard thing to find considering your heart only wants certain things, it's kinda picky if you think about it. I just have to remember not to rush into anything and to wait to see if the guy that I am with is the right one. The key is to follow your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment